“Silly Sunday is hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus” click link to be transported over in a silly manner”
Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
Excuse The Puns II
1. The midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
2. The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
3. A backward poet writes inverse.
4. In a democracy it’s your vote that counts. In feudalism it’s your count that votes.
5. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
6. If you jumped off the bridge in Paris , you’d be in Seine .
7. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says ‘Dam!’
8. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can’t have your kayak and heat it too.
9. Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, ‘I’ve lost my electron.’ The other says ‘Are you sure?’ The first replies, ‘Yes, I’m positive.’
10. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root canal? His goal: transcend dental medication.
I hope at least one of the puns made you laugh…. No pun in ten did.
Image credit → Funnyjunk.com