“Silly Sunday is hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.
This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process.
Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
Important Info For The Older Text Addicts
Young people have theirs, now Seniors have their own texting codes:
* ATD- At the Doctor’s
* BFF – Best Friends Funeral
* BTW- Bring the Wheelchair
* BYOT – Bring Your Own Teeth
* CBM- Covered by Medicare
* CUATSC- See You at the Senior Centre
* DWI- Driving While Incontinent
* FWIW – Forgot Where I Was
* GGPBL- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
* GHA – Got Heartburn Again
* HGBM – Had Good Bowel Movement
* LMDO – Laughing My Dentures Out
* LOL- Living on Lipitor
* OMSG – Oh My! Sorry, Gas
* TOT- Texting on Toilet
* WAITT – Who Am I Talking To?
Hope these help.
* GGLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!)…… 🙄