1. I dialled a number and got the following recording:
“I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call.
I am making some changes in my life. Please leave a message after the Beep. If I do not return your call, You are one of the changes.”
2. His wife and him had words, But he didn’t get to use his.
3. Frustration is trying to find your glasses without your glasses.
4. The irony of life is that, by the time You’re old enough to know your way around, you’re not going anywhere.
5. God made man before woman so as to give him time to think of an answer for her first question.
6. I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.
7. A three-year-old boy was examining his testicles while taking a bath.
“Mom” he asked, “are these my brains?”
“Not yet,” she replied. 🙄