“Silly Sunday is hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.
This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process.
Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
How To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity in Retirement..
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars……..watch ’em slow down!
2. On all your check stubs, write ‘ For Marijuana’!
3. Skip down the street Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
4. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
5. Sing Along At The Opera.
6. When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, Scream ‘I Won! I Won!’
7. When Leaving the Zoo, start Running towards the Car Park, Yelling ‘Run For Your Lives! They’re Loose!’
8. Tell Your Children over dinner: ‘Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go…
9. Pick up a box of condoms at the pharmacy, go to the counter and ask where the fitting room is.
10. Go to a large Department store’s fitting room, drop your drawers to your ankles and yell out: “THERE IS NO PAPER IN HERE”!
Well it is Silly Sunday