Amazing simple home remedies….these really work!!
1. To avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables, get someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.
2 To avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat-use the sink.
3. For high blood pressure sufferers ~ simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. [remember to use a timer.]
4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives – you’ll be afraid to cough.
6. You only need two tools in life : q20 and duct tape. If it doesn’t move and should, use the q20. If it shouldn’t move and does, use the duct tape.
7. If you can’t fix it with a hammer, you’ve got an electrical problem.