of them was unplanned?
· What if my dog is only bringing back the
ball because he thinks I like throwing it?
· If poison expires is it more poisonous
or is it no longer poisonous?
· Which letter is silent in the word
“Scent,” the S or the C?
· Why is the letter W, in English, called
double U? Shouldn’t it be called double V?
· Maybe its oxygen that’s is slowly killing us and
it just takes 75-100 years to fully work.
· Every time you clean something, you
just make something else dirty.
· The word “swims” upside-down is
· To intentionally lose a game of rock,
scissors, paper, is just as hard as trying to win.
· 100 years ago everyone owned a horse
and only the rich had cars. Today everyone
has cars and only the rich own horses.
· In another dimension your future self is watching
you right now through memories.
· The doctors that once told Stephen Hawkings, back
in 1953 he had only two years to live are probably dead.
· If you replace “W” with “T” in “What,
Where and When,” you get the answer to each of them.
· Many animals probably need glasses,
but nobody knows it.
· If you rip a hole in a net, there are actually
fewer holes in it than there were before.
· If 2/2/22 falls on a Tuesday, we’ll just call
it “2’s Day”. (It actually does fall on a Tuesday)