1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but I got canned. Just couldn’t concentrate.
2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but just couldn’t hack it, so they gave me the axe.
3. After that, I tried being a Tailor, but wasn’t suited for it, mainly because it was a sew-sew job.
4. Next, I tried working in a Muffler factory, but that was too exhausting.
5. Then tried being a Chef – figured it would add a little spice to my life, but I just didn’t have the thyme.
6. Next, I attempted being a Deli worker, but any way I sliced it…. I couldn’t cut the mustard.
7. My best job was a Musician, but eventually found I wasn’t noteworthy.
8. I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but didn’t have any patience.
9. Next, was a job in a Shoe factory. Tried hard but just didn’t fit in.
10. I became a professional Fisherman, but discovered I couldn’t live on my net income.
11. Managed to get a good job working for a Swimming Pool Maintenance company, but the work was just too draining.
12. So then I got a job in a Workout centre, but they said I wasn’t fit for the job.
13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as a Historian – until I realized there was no future in it.
14. My last job was working in Starbucks, but had to quit because it was the same old grind.